Nous respectons votre vie privée
Si nous vous demandons de fournir certaines informations par lesquelles vous pouvez être identifié lors de l’utilisation de ce site, alors vous pouvez être assuré qu’elles seront uniquement utilisées conformément à la présente déclaration de confidentialité.
Arrowhead Rockdrill may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
Owner and Data Controller
Arrowhead Rockdrill Ltd
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Personal data we collect
This website serves primarily as an information portal to help you better understand our products and services. However, we obtain information about you when you use our website or contact us about products and services.
The main ways we collect information from our website are:
Online enquiry: If you enquire about our products via the contact details provided or forms on our website, we require your name, email address and contact telephone number to enable us to respond to your enquiry. We also request your location to enable us to identify your nearest distributor.
Usage and device data: Our websites automatically take certain device information in order to optimise your website experience. This data also supports our website analytics. More information on automated data collection and cookies can be found in the Cookies section below.
How we use your personal information
We may use your information to:
- Fulfil any information requests made
- Provide you with a quotation for goods, and services that you have requested from us.
Sharing your personal data
In order to fulfil your request, we sometimes need to share your personal data with trusted third parties. In these instances your data will only be used for the exact purpose we specify.
- We may pass your information on to a dealer who operates in your location in order to assist with your enquiry. Our distributor network is generally identifiable from the ‘locate a dealer’ website functionality.
- Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
How long we keep your data
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you may hold with us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your rights over personal data
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data, free of charge
- Have your personal data rectified if out of date or incorrect
- Have personal data erased, unless that would conflict with our legal obligations
- Withdraw consent for us to use personal data, if you have previously given consent
- Object to us processing your personal data
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address.
The Data Controller
Arrowhead Rockdrill Ltd
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie asists in your use of the site, for example by identifying which language you have chosen.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links to other websites
(+44) 01246 260012
Station Lane, Old Whittingdon, Chesterfield, S41 9QX